Support me ! Just click on these Ads !

Your Ad Here

Monday, March 2, 2009

Sizzling sister

My cousin (uncle daughter) sisters name is Prinya. She is 21, works with a leading fashion designing firm in Mumbai, and very attractive. She is shorter than i, fair, slim, shoulder length wavy black hair, full lips, sexy figure, b-cups, and a tight ass. She eats healthy and goes to the gym when she can so her body is nice and tone, but at the same time juicy in all the right places. My parents were about to leave for a wedding function in delhi with my uncle and aunty so they all decided that i should stay priya at their bunglow as there will be noone at our place. They tell us they are going to leave the following saturday. That saturday had come. I woke up and went to uncle's place which is 20 mins drive with my parents. We saw uncle and aunty were ready and about to leave for delhi. I saw priya standing near my aunt as they were saying good bye to her. "okay honey, i"m leaving you my credit card so you can buy some food," my auntr says. "okay thanks. You guys have fun. See you in a week!," shouts priya as everyone were walking out the door. They have got a small but very nice bunglow near juhu as my uncle is having a really nice running bussiness. As i reach near huge hall priya offered me a glass of orange juice and showed me my bedroom which i am going to use for 1 week. As she turned to leave i ask priya, "so, what are your plans today?" "ummm, i think i"m going to go for a swim right now. Then probably go shopping or something then hang out with her friends tonight. What about you?" "i think i might just hang around here today," i replied. "a swim sure does sound good though. I think i"ll join you." "okay cool. I get a little creeped out swimming alone anyways. Let me go change. Don"t go in until i come down!," she yells as she clammers her way up stairs. I also went inside the room and changed and was ready for swim. I stepped outside and the day was gorgeous.the pool was neat and the warm sun glistened against the pool water as i waited for priya. After about 2 minutes she comes out and i was in wooow. I have not seen so much of my priya"s body in about 3 months when we last swam together in the same pool. She was a spectale. Her 2 piece swim suit wrapped around her just snug enough to shape her round tits. Her nipples were protruding slightly so you can see their shape perfectly. Her flat stomach and curved waist was complemented by the way her bottoms wrapped around her pelvis. Her smooth long legs were absolutly captivating. I could not help it. I had to just stare as she stood there, running her hair through her fingers, her juicy hot body just asking me to ravage it. Her tits were so perky. I felt like just rubbing my hand up and down her body, squeezing her breasts, her thighs. Running my hands down her waist and pinching the bottom of her soft, round ass. Noticing that i was staring, priya said "do you like my bikini?" of course i wasn"t paying attention to her bikini, but i responded "oh, ummm, yeah it"s pretty nice." "yeah i really like it. Hey you have been doing sit-ups or something huh? Your abs look way more defined." "what? Oh yeah. I have been doing crunches every night before i go to sleep." she replied.

"it"s paying off. Well, lets take a dip!" as she ran and dove into the pool i noticed that i had a massive hard on. I knew it was wrong and wierd that i got a boner from looking at my cousin sister, but i just could not help it. She looked so hot. I thought maybe she won"t even notice it (which was a shot in the dark because i have a 8in long n thick cock which was creating a bulge in my shorts) so i dove right in after her. We swam around for a few minutes on other ends of the pools and then met up in the middle. She looked even more sexy. Her wet hair was slick and shiny, which kept my dick hard as a rock. She says "hey remember when we were kids and we swam together, you used to always dunk me?" "oh yeah haha! Kinda like this!" i put my hands on her head and dunked her as hard as i could. It was fun. We floated there in the pool, dunking and splashing each other for about 5 to 10 minutes. Panting and trying to catch our breathes, i said to her "priya, you dunk like a girl!" i laughed. "cause i am a girl retard!" she laughed back. "but i bet i can dunk harder than you," she says. With a smile on my face i said "okay, gimme your best shot!" with all her strength, she pushes my head under the water. She actually did dunk me pretty hard. So hard that as i went down, my hand caught her top and took it right off, so when i bolted back toward the surface, my face rubbed right against her tits! It was like slow motion. I felt her soft nipples gently graze my forehead, then my cheek, then my lips. When i came up, i took a deep breath in and looked straight at her. She was floating there in the water, topless her titties hanging out, open mouth and in shock. Although this all happened in a matter of seconds, i had instantly noticed the details of her exsquisite tits. Her areolas were a soft light mocha color. In that second i felt like just throwing my face into her breasts, sucking on her titties and sliding my tounge around her perky little nipples. In shock, she covers her tits up with one arm and with the other arm grabs her floating top. "oh my god, priya, that was totally by accident. I"m really sorry" without a response she turns her back to me, puts her top on, and swims to the edge of the pool and gets out, leaving me floating there alone. It was totally awkward. I had rubbed my face against my cousin sister"s tits. It felt so good though. And then after that i had got a full frontal view of her topless. My cock was as solid as stone and i was as horny as ever. I got out and went back inside. Priya was on the phone in the kitchen and wearing a towel around her waist. I ran up the stairs and immediately to my room to jack off. I had to relieve myself. I just kept thinking of that feeling of my face against her tits. It was wrong, i knew that, but the lust was too great. After about a good 45 minutes or so of jacking off, i left my room and went down stairs to the kitchen to get something to eat. Passing priya"s room, i heard her arguing to her boyfriend over the phone. I thought to myself how predictable, but at least she had forgotten about me seeing her tits. After eating and watching a little tv, i went back up stairs to my room to get a book. As i passed priya"s door, i could hear crying. I didn"t know what to do. Something told me i should comfort her. I mean after all, she did me the favor of not making a big deal of me seeing her tits. I open the door slowly and see her on her all white bed comforter, crying into a pillow. I noticed she was still wearing her bikini as i was still wearing just board shorts. Her bed is very big so i walk to one side and lay down next her. "priya, what"s wrong?" she began to sob heavily. "priya, you need to tell me what"s going on. Are you okay?" she shook her head saying no. "what happened? Is it rahul (her boyfriend name)?" she shook her head yeas and breathed in heavily and deeply and let out more sobs.

"did you guys break up or something?" "he"s such a jerk!!" she yells out as she releases the pillow and turns her self toward me. "i have been nothing but loyale to him and goes and cheats on me!!" she sobs some more. "i cannot believe him! Do you know how many guys want to be with me?! I turned them all down for him and he goes and does something like this?!!" i say to her "priya, you were always too good for him. He does not deserve you." after saying this she buries her face into the bed and puts her hand on my shoulder. All of a sudden, as soon as she touched me, i was filled with incredible lust. My cock began to grow. I was so turned on for some reason. I felt so horny, so confident, so strong laying next to her with her small feminine hand resting on my broad shoulder. I turn my body on my side to face her"s. I rested my hand on the curve of her waist. My fat juicy cock was as hard as stone. I began to rub my hand along her waist and toward the small of her back. As i did this, she turned to lay on her back and she looked at me in the eyes. From her face, i moved my eyes along her body. It was obvious to her that i was checking her out. Moving my eyes back towards her"s i saw her rolling her eyes down my body. Now it must have been her flustered emotions to even consider doing what she did next. She must have felt the need for someone, having just splitted with her boyfriend. She normally never would have done anything remotley close to this but somehow, at this moment, she wanted me. I saw it in her eyes. It was like she was another person. I mean i knew she was my sister but it was almost as if the feeling of lust possessed her and she was completely cooperative. Leaning on my left side with my hand on her belly and her laying on her back with her on the left side of my neck, we stared into each other. We both wanted it. We both knew what was going to happen was wrong but we both couldn"t over come the feeling, the temptation. I leaned in to kiss her. Her soft lips were amazing. It was bliss. I began to do as i had imagined earlier. I rubbed my hand along her body as i kissed her. She slipt her toung into my mouth. It felt so good. Her wet tounge massaging mine was ecstacy. I began to kiss her neck as she slided her hands along my back and neck. Kissing down to her chest, i pulled her top down, flopping her titties out. With one hand carressing one of her tits, grabbed the other and began sucking on it. She let out a long sigh. I gently massaged her tits with my hands and played with her nipple with my tounge. I slided my tounge over nipple repeatedly. I then then switched and did the same to her other tit. She breathed out deeply, arching her back toward me. I then crawled down the bed and kneeled between her legs. I placed my hand on her knees and slowly moved them up her thighs, opening her legs. She let out a heavy breath. As i kissed her inner thighs, i put my hands on her hips and began to pull down her bottoms. She lifted her ass a little as i did this so they would come off easily. Her pussy was right in front of me. I opened her legs a little wider and began eating her out. I licked her sweet tasting pussy over and over. She was waxed so it felt smooth and that much more great. She started breathing harder and harder. I rubbed my tounge against her clit smoothly and slowly. She stiffened for a moment, breathing harder than before. She started grasping her comforter tightly, over whelmed with pleasure.

As i licked her pussy more and more she started moaning a little. Breathing hard and twisting her body, she let out a long breath and in a whisper said "i"m cumming-." i passed my tounge over her clit and she let out a soft moan. Her juices were all over my mouth and her pussy. It was heaven. As her orgasm subsided, i wiped my face off with her comforter, and crawled toward her. As i began kissing her neck and chest, i undid the tie on my board shorts. With them untied, i layed on my back beside her as she turned her body on top of mine. She moved down my chest to my belly kissing and licking all the way until she got to the head of my cock. She took the head in her mouth and sucked gently at first then started stroking it up and down with her hand and sucking the underside she was a pro. She was licking my balls, hairs and tip of cock with lips and toung.i was about to blow again. She started taking more and more of me into her mouth. I could actualy feal my dickhead in her throat and i dont know if she was contracting her throat muscles on purpose or gaging but but with that happening it felt as my whole cock were being grabed on and massaged. She started going up and down with her mouth. I was worried about if she wanted me to cum or not and told her i was about to cum. She hummed some reply and kept at it.i couldnt control myself and shot down her throat grabing the back of her head and trying to push it down even further but it was impossible so i just helped her move up and down. It was awsome to understate it by a longshot. It was the best blow job i have ever had. "i want you on top!" i demanded. Priya didn't reply, but quickly threw a leg over me, straddling my waist, before reaching between her legs, grabbing my cock, jabbing her soaking pussy at the tip, attempting to get it back inside her. To help her, i grabbed my shaft and directed it upwards, engaging the swollen head between her wet lips. She shuffled on her knees to spread her thighs as wide as she could comfortably get them, and she rolled her arse, slowly lowering herself down onto my cock. She let out a low sensual moan "aaahhhhhhhhhhh". I felt her pussy sliding down the full length of my shaft, taking as much into her as she could. My cock was embedded fully inside her, and it felt fucking fantastic. Leaning forwards, priya rested both hands on the bed, supporting herself, her head bent down, her eyes looking at where our bodies were joined together. She started moving up and down on my shaft. As she slid up and down, i realised that i was no longer in charge. I wasn't fucking my sister...she was fucking me. I grabbed her hips and helped her up and down motion. I reached up further and grabbed her breasts in my hands, and squeezed hard. She seemed to enjoy it, and increased her rhythm with sound like "oooohhhhhhhh" "mmmmmooooohhhhhhh". I held her nipples, tweaking and pulling at them in my fingers and thumbs. She leaned further forward over me, causing her breasts to come closer my face. She was still fucking my cock, and her breasts were bouncing back and forth, as she slid up and down my shaft. I tried to bend my neck, and raise my head to take one into my mouth, but she kept them just far enough away. I could just barely touch them with my protruding tongue, but after sufficient teasing, she lowered one into my mouth. I wrapped my hand around that breast, and pulling it to my mouth, i sucked and bit on the nipple, as my sister priya, fucked my throbbing cock. As i looked up at her face, i saw her wince, and then slowly slide down, impaling herself fully on my shaft.

I felt priya's bottom rest on my thighs, as she stopped fucking me, and just sat there with my cock all the way up inside her hot pussy, her inner walls clamping and gripping the sensitive skin. I couldn't believe just how hot and sexy my little cousin sister looked. I reached out and pulled her up to me looking deep into her eyes. I leaned forward and kissed her deeply as our tongues chased each other. As we kissed, we were rubbing our bodies together, grinding our hips into each other. My chest hairs caressing her hardened nipples as our tongues danced in a feverish melody. I could feel my hard cock slid between her legs and her slick wet pussy hair part above my cock. She was sliding her pussy lips across the top of my hard cock while we kissed. I felt her warm liquids coating my cock as we rocked back and forth. We were both in a lustful frenzy, our bodies electrically charged in a passionate embrace. This was all happening without hardly any words between us but then she said, "raj, please fuck me again," as she turned around presenting her soft buns to me. She didn't have to ask twice as she turned around showing me her perfect ass as she leaned. She stuck her ass high in the air and gave me a sight to behold. I got behind her, positioned myself as she reached between her legs and guided my hard cock to her moist entrance. She slowly pushed back sliding my cock deep into one of the tightest pussies i ever felt. My heart was pounding as i looked down at the roundness of her ass, seeing my shaft disappear between her perfect ass cheeks. We then began a slow rhythm, each time i held her hips hard and pushed deeply into her before slowly pulling back out. She moaned “god raj, that feels sooooooo fucking goooooood!” On each inward thrust, i could feel her soft butt cheeks against my thighs. Man, her ass was just perfect, was all i could think as i watched my cock slowly slid in and out of her. Leaning over her back while continuing our slow fuck, i whispered in her ear “priya, you have the sweetest ass i’ve ever seen.” She just moaned "hhhhhhhhmmm" with excitement, her head thrown back and her eyes closed. I brought my left hand up and caressed her left breast, rolling her nipple between my fingers while we kept up this slow fucking but teasing pace. My other hand slid off her right hip as i reached around and found her clit. I could feel my shaft siding in and out of her as i rolled her clit between my fingers. She began to tremble in sexual bliss. She groaned "ahhhh" "fuuccckkkkk me rajjjjjjjj" and shuddered saying “ooooooh brother, i’m cummmmmming!” She pushed her ass back hard as she shook and shuddered with an intense orgasm. I just held her there by the hips, my cock deep inside her as the waves of pleasure ran thru her sexy body. It took all i could to not cum just watching the erotic looks of pleasure on her beautiful face as i kissed her cheek and nibbled on her ear. As her orgasm subsided, she turned, my hard cock pulling out of her and we again kissed passionately, holding each other tightly in our arms. As we kissed, i caressed her left breast with my right hand. We broke apart enough so i could drop my head and suck her left nipple into my mouth. Priya rolled her head back and moaned as i worked her nipple softly between my lips. She was leaning back while i gave my attention to her sexy firm breasts. While working first her left nipple, then her right in my mouth, i cupped her pussy in my hand and slid two fingers into her. I flicked her clit with my thumb as she trembled in sexual pleasures.

We broke and priya lustfully said “raj, brother, fuck me again.” She knelt down, she sucked my stiff cock into her mouth, bobbing her head up and down a few times. She released my cock and looking into my eyes said “come on brother, fuck me,” as she laid on floor this time facing upward. God, she looked so fucking hot, lying on the floor with her knees up and legs slightly spread just inviting me to climb on top. I dropped to my knees and pushed her legs apart “priya, you’re the hottest thing i ever saw.” She smiled as i positioned myself above her and lined my cock up with her moist entrance. As my cock slid deep into her hot cunt, she wrapped her legs around my back forcing me deeper into her tight box. We again began with this slow hard deliberate paced fucking, but this time i pressed my pelvic bone hard into her pussy, against her clit on each downward thrust. We continued this hard grinding fuck for several minutes until we were both in dire need of sexual release. Priya said “raj, fuck me harderrrrrrr, ahhhhhhh, mmmmmmm, moreeeee, ohhhhhhh, fasteeerrrr!” I began to drive my cock hard into her on each stroke, gradually picking up the tempo on each thrust into my sister’s hot pussy. We were fucking fast and hard. I could hear my cock squishing in and out of her soaking wet cunt, her hips thumping against the floor on each downward plunge. Moments later, we both shuddered with a very intense orgasm. I felt like i came for minutes releasing what felt like a gallon of cum deep inside my sister’s sweet pussy. Priya hips were twitching and bucking beneath me as we came together, her face was contorted with that now familiar look of blissful lust. We held each other there for several minutes, lightly kissing each other, our sweat covered bodies coming down from the intense sexual high we just experienced. As i rolled off and laid next to her, my softening cock wet with our juices, laid against my thigh. We both breathed deeply as we just looked lovingly into each other’s eyes. I spoke first and said “sis, that was the best sex i ever had. Just knowing i was finally fucking my cousin sister, made it so intense.” Priya responded “i’ve wanted to be with you since i was twelve and i had my first orgasm thinking of you." i hope you like the story. Do mail me your views, comments or needs at legend643@yahoo.com you can also contact me on yahoo messenger on id legend643.






IF U WANT TO SUBMI YOUR STORIES ? SEND TO ONLINESTATUS@YMAIL.COM >

No comments:

Post a Comment