Support me ! Just click on these Ads !

Your Ad Here

Saturday, February 28, 2009

sandy

This is sandy here, 21 years of age, live in Delhi. My e-mail id is coolsandy2567@yahoo.com. I am narrating a story about an incident which happened about 1 years ago. My sister Sara was 17 then and was in the 12 standard in the school. Our parents were working and they used to be away during day time on week days. When we return from college/school we used to take food whatever is prepared and kept in the fridge. I used to go out in the evenings to meet my friends and Sara would stay back at home. During holidays we used to have difficulty to spend time since our parents were not available, we had sit alone in the house. Sara went to study computers and our father bought a computer and got an internet connection for our use. Sara used to study and used to teach me at home and since she was a clever girl she used to pose as an instructor and teach me various methods in computers. It was a fascinating experience to sit with a beautiful girl like sara, although she was my sister. Her curves and bulges used to attract my attention and she used to scold me when my eyes wander at unwanted places. She had a body odor which was enchantingly fragrant. When she understood that i have fairly good working knowledge of computers, she stopped the instructions. Though she protested to me for taking liberties with her, i knew she liked me and enjoyed in proximity. Suddenly we got information that our cousin, zida is coming from mumbai for her holidays.and may be with us for nearly two months. Sara has seen her and talked to her, but i had no knowsedge about this cousin. On the day of her arrival we went to the railway station and received zida. She was a stunning personality, fine complexion, and excellant figure. Sara and zida hugged at the platform and zida offered her hand to me and then we proceeded to home. Zida was allotted a room in the first floor where our guests used to stay. Our parents were happy to meet her and asked her to enjoy her holidays in whatever way she may like. My dad asked me to take her to all the important tourist spots and show her the city. I was happy to accept his orders, but the problem is that this sara girl also would be with her. Next day we took her to see a tamil movie and she sat between me and sara. Suddenly i felt her hand searching for mine in the hand rest. I turned my face to look at her. She had such a beautiful complexion, glossy and her red lips were shining. She turned her head and looked at me and winked. I was stunned. What this girl want, i wondered. I took courage to extend my hand underneath her dupata and tried to touch her boob. She pressed my hand and whispered to me asking to come to her room after midnight. I immediately withdrew my hand and kept still. Sara was concentrated on the screen.

After the show was over we came back home and sara was chatting loudly about the movie etc. We sat after dinner for a while to watch the tv and then we retired to our rrespective rooms. Our parents occupied the master bed room in the ground floor and sara took the adjoining room for her use. I had my room upstairs and the guest room was also in the first floor. We had a separate hall in the first floor with a tv and the computer was placed there, besides the main hall in the ground floor where we had a big plasma tv. I heard sara talking to zida in loud voice upto about 11 pm and then she left for her bedroom downstairs. I waited for some time and then went and knocked at the door of the room where zida stayed. She opened the door and allowed me to get in. She pretended angry for my public demonstration of hunger for sex. She asked how dare are you to send your hand to my bossom. Initially i was shocked and but later i discovered her pretension and went to her and hugged her. She laughed for having made me a fool. I kissed her first on her cheeks and then on her red lips. I kissed her lips and sucked them with all passion. She responded well. She asked me to undress and undress her also. I was feeling lucky that things are happening so fast. Zida had one of the finest bodies in cream colour her boobs were of medium size and her nippiles were pink in colour. They were already hardened and pointed to indicate she is already hot and ready for action. She had flat navel and her creamy pussy was without any hair. She must have removed the public hair. I undressed her slowly enjoying the sight of each part of her body revealing. She offered to undress me. I had removed my t shirt and the vest and she pulled down the zip of my jeans and pulled the brief also down to bring out my semi erect cock.

She amazed at the size of my cock and its shape and colour. She cried "wow; and took my tool in her hands and started to squeeze it softly to make it more erect. Taking it near her mouth she touched the tip with her tongue and licked the drop of precum.

Rubbing it all over her face and forehead, she smelled the balls and kissed them fondly. I thought i have a whole night ahead and why make haste. I lifted her and took her to her bed and placed her. When she was lying on her back, she looked like a beautiful statue with erect boobs and beautiful thighs. I touched her body and ran my hand all over the body and bent low to kiss her navel and the nipples. I licked the area around the nipples and took them in my mouth and sucked them softly. Closing her eyes she moaned softly enjoying my action. She kept her hands over my head and pressed it down. Slowly i opened up her thighs and saw the crack of the cunt. Opening it with my fingers i saw a multicolour combination inside. Some part white, some pink and some in red in colour. Her tiny clit was hidden inside. I pulled it up and it was there showing its presence boldly. I just massaged it with my fingers and looked at her. She was hot and her beautiful red lips were open after she took a gasp. Planting a kiss on the clit i looked up at her. Her eyes wanted more action on the clit. I licked the clit in slow strokes. She gave out a cry "ah" and her face contorted filled with expression of satisfaction and joy. Her hands were again on my head pressing it down. I pulled the clit with my lips and started to suck it softly occasionally licking the whole wet cunt which was oozing her vaginal fluids. She was experiencing orgasm and her leg muscles tightened and her breathing pace increased and her moaning became loud and she was shuddering at the moment the orgasm hit her. I got up and took my tool and smeared it with the liquid which came out of her cunt and placed the cock head at the entrance of her hole and pushed it in. There was resistance and she positioned her legs in such a way that i get my entry easily inside her. Placing her hands on my rear she pulled me into her and wriggled her hip to take me in. It went half way. She urged me to push it in with force. With three or four jerky pushes i put the entire cock deeply inside her and it went in up to the hilt. Leaving it like that i raised my head and looked at her face. She was happy and smiling. She asked "the whole thing has gone inside?" i said "you check yourself." she brought her hand down and verified that no portion of my cock was left outside. With my right thumb, i nudged at her clit to enhance her pleasure. "ok, start fucking slowly" she said. I took long strides and pushed the whole thing inside each time. Slowly i increased the speed. Closing her eyes she was moaning rhythmically. I increased my speed and banged her real fast and hard. The cot was creating noice and who cared. She was enjoying to the maximum and finally she wound her legs around me and she pulled me to her chest and she was on the peak of an orgasm. I also reached mine and i shot my cum deep inside her. She said she could feel each spurt of my cum deem inside her hole. Finally i got up and pulled m cock out of her cunt and she gave me a towel to wipe my cock and with the other end she wiped her cunt of all the fluids. She got up and went to the bathroom and washed herself up. I was lying in the bed totally nude with my cock still erect. I heard a soft knock on the door and i had to cover myself hurriedly with a towel and switch off the light and went to the door to open and see who is that at this time of the night knocking. It was my sister sara standing in her nightie pushing the door and coming inside the room. She went to the switch and put it on and looked around the room and asked "where is zida?" just at this moment zida came out of the bathroom totlly nude. Sara was shocked to see us both nude. Send ur comment on coolsandy2567@yahoo.com


No comments:

Post a Comment